Market Value Appraisals
There are many instances when you just need to know the value of a property and need a “Market Value” appraisal. These types of appraisals are generally for private use and as such, need to be easy to understand while still conveying all the important information you’d expect to find in a thorough real estate appraisal. These appraisals are performed just like a mortgage appraisal, to the same standards and are just as accurate; the only difference is the format we use to convey the information. They are full appraisals that include a site visit of the subject property, photos, comparable analysis, market analysis and an explanation of the appraiser’s method for concluding a final value.
In other words these are FULL appraisals, performed exactly the same way an appraisal for a mortgage would be, but they are less “bloated” because we’ve removed the non-essential information and government required forms. This makes the report concise, easy to understand, and less expensive for our customers!
- A Site Visit to the subject property where we measure, photograph and make notes about the property
- A description of the Subject property
- A Summary of the Property and it’s features, upgrades, conditions, etc.
- A summary of the Market Area, Trends and Statistics
- A Detailed Analysis of Comparable Properties in the market area
- Colored Photos of the Subject Property
- Colored Photos of all Comparable Properties
- A Location Map showing the Subject and Comparables
- A Sketch of the Subject property
- A Certification of Value signed and dated by the appraiser
- Since a General Value Appraisal Report is for private use, we can add or remove any additional forms or information as needed. In the end you have a very user-friendly appraisal report with everything anyone could need to know about the property, the market area and how the value was determined.